Every year, CSAW's CTF draws thousands of teams from around the world.
Designed as an entry-level CTF, this competition requires players to integrate concepts, develop skills, and learn to hack as they go. Challenges mimic real-world scenarios modeling various computer security problems. To succeed, teams must demonstrate a profound understanding of the roles and ramifications of cyber security in these situations. Topics include Pwnable, RE, Web, Crypto, and Forensics.
The top teams to emerge from Quals will compete on-site at one of CSAW's global reigons, vying for the coveted top three places.
CTF is organized by members of the NYU Tandon School of Engineering OSIRIS Lab.
- CSAW Europe - INP Grenoble - Esisar
- CSAW India - Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IITK)
- CSAW Israel - University of Haifa + IBM Research - Haifa
- CSAW MENA - NYU Abu Dhabi
- CSAW México - University Iberoamericana Mexico City (IBERO)
- CSAW US-Canada - NYU Tandon School of Engineering
15 April 2019: Registration opens 22 April 2019: Registration opens 13 - 15 September 2019: Online Qualification Round *LIVE* Registration will remain open throughout the competition
18 - 29 September 2019: Enrollment and team verification for potential finalists
By 13 October 2019: Finalists officially announced
6 - 8 November 2019: In-person Finals